Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My 100th September Post!

Oh my goodness!!! This is my 100th post in September! From a mere 7 in July to 100 in September. A comment from Brian Miller read "I think you're trying to get to 200 by the end of the week!" Well, I got 100 in 26 days. Yeap, 4 days left in September. Wasn't even a whole month! But for Cal, Congratulations on your 100 in a week. He nonstops posting. I finished the 767 items in my Google Reader when who else but Cal posts 14 things. So I won't ever catch Cal. Wake me up when September ends? I think not!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the 100 posts in a month. crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - That is prolific! And you have balanced it with school, baseball, chores & life. Pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete