Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Time Flies

Yes! It's May 3rd! The One Year Anniversary of This Blog! My Power Is Beyond Your Understanding! Mazel Tov! Huzzah! Happy Birthday! You know what's ironic? My birthday is in 2 days! Let's take a trip down memory lane and I'll remind you about a special post from each month!

  • May 2009- The Hoedown Throwdown: My first post with the song Hoedown Throwdown from the Hannah Montana movie.
  • June 2009- The Life Of A Bored Computer: A post that wrote The Life of a Bored Computer using letters from the logos of popular websites!
  • July 2009- Theme Thursday- Ghost: I only had 7 posts during this month because it was my dry spell and I was having summer fun but this Theme Thursday I posted a video of the Three Men and a Baby ghost.
  • August 2009- Top 50 Youtube Videos of All Time: Of course new videos came out after but I put a lot of work into this post. It took me 5 days!
  • September 2009- Save The Animals With Pepsi: This was the month of 104 posts! It contained my 100th post, 150th post, and 100th post of September. It had predictions and lists but this picture I made really showed meaning to the blog. This is where my blog became something different.
  • October 2009- As We Say In Joysee It's Poyfect: This is the post right before I left for a vacation in Florida. I posted the Mutts comic strip of the dog looking at his list of things to do and it said 1. Nothing 2. Nothing 3. Nothing. Then he runs to the beach.
  • November 2009- Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Awesomeness (And Two Bonuses!): Who cares about the bonuses the first video is just insane! It shows a roller coaster (virtual) crashing into hundreds of people off the track!
  • December 2009- Why So Breakable?: Many of you though decade in review or year in review but hah! No! My Tenth Daughter of Memory Post for Fear in Shattered Color showed the story of a cat's clumsiness bringing a family closer for Christmas.
  • January 2010- And The Winner of the Funniest Comic Strip of 2009 Is...: You guessed it! My month long tournament to find the funniest comic strip of 2009 ended here and Zits came away with the victory!
  • February 2010- Family Circus Finally!: After 3o long years of non funny Circus strips they got it right in '10 with a funny strip of George Washington! Hallelujah!
  • March 2010- Disney World Bracket: Bracket month swept my blog and I made a bracket about all the things of Disney World. Obviously it came down to Splash Mountain and Magic Kingdom with the Kingdom winning it all.
  • April 2010- Pretty Sure That's Not Supposed To Happen: This post showed me going through my Google Reader when the comic strip boasted two different titles. Strange ain't it?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a Bloggy-Birthday!!! One year has flown by, hasn't it??? Here's to many more cool posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the year! after 509 posts, how did you settle on just these few...smiles.

    ReplyDelete