Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, July 5, 2010

My Generated Song

Try it: Here

It began on a great autumn afternoon:
I was the most cool student around,
She was the most beautiful student.

She was my friend,
My beautiful friend,
My student.

We used to sleep so well together,
Back then.
We wanted to talk together, around the world,
We wanted it all.

But one afternoon, one great afternoon,
We decided to talk too much.
Together we kissed a wise old man.
It was smooth, so smooth.

From that moment our relationship changed.
She grew so quiet.

And then it happened:

Oh no! Oh no!

She mashed a boy.
Alas, a boy!
My friend mashed a boy.
It was strong, so strong.

The next day I thought my lips had broken,
I thought my eyes had burst into flames,
(But I was actually overreacting a little.)

But still, she is in my thoughts.
I think about how it all changed that afternoon,
That great autumn afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment