Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nooooooooooo!

Johnny Storm, the Human Torch, of the Fantastic Four has died. I scheduled this on January 25th, 2011 and he died on that day! He has the ability to turn into flames but now he's dead! :( !
He died in the 587th issue of the Fantastic Four. Why did it have to be him?! Why couldn't it have been the Invisible Woman? Nobody likes her anyway! He died stopping a giant mob of Negative Zone monsters who were preparing for an Annihilation Wave. Why did my favorite superhero have to die? Well, my dad said that all comic book characters come back to life eventually.

2 comments:

  1. He will be back. Just gotta give it time. He will be relit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad is right. NO superhero ever really stays dead. I hope the story they tell that brings him back will be an exciting adventure. He is one of my favorite heroes too and it's sad to see him go. I am looking forward to Spider-Man becoming part of the Fantastic Four however.

    ReplyDelete