Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Favorite Muppet Quote: Day 15

Hard to decide so here is a bunch of Statler and Waldorf quotes:

Waldorf: Tell me, Statler. Do you have any naval experience?
Statler: Well, I once saved a rat from drowning.
Waldorf: Really, how?
Statler: I gave him mouth to mouse resuscitation!


Waldorf: Just when you think this show is terrible something wonderful happens.
Statler: What?
Waldorf: It ends.


Waldorf: These seats are awful.
Statler: Why? Can't you see anything?
Waldorf: That's the problem. I can see everything.


Pretty good, eh?


Then there's this one:

Robot Kermit: Yeah. Look, let me take you away from all this. Aaah, a marriage made in heaven. A frog and a pig. We can have bouncing baby figs.




Thanks to IMDB for the help!

2 comments: