Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The People's Choice




No, not the awards. The poll! I had an overwhelming response to my Halloween Costume Poll. 25 people voted! I thought that made it worthy to post about. Bringing up the rear is the fierce werewolf and the Egyptian Mummy! They both received two votes which is 8% each. With the three votes was the magical princess which translates to 12%. Frankenstein and the classic ghost both got 5 votes so that is 20%. With 7 votes was the pirate. Arr! That's 28%! Three costumes received 8 votes. With 32% it was the Witch, a Vampire, and the dead, but alive Zombie! The winner who won in a blowout, with 14 votes and 56% (more than half) of the votes is Superman. Da da da da! Now I'll have a Thanksgiving parade balloon poll! I had a Thanksgiving food poll last year.

1 comment: