Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Fake 'My Power Is Beyond Your Understanding'

It's a pseudo-blog! I've turned this awesome, powerful blog into something very big with lots of goals, things to look forward to, posts and sheer awesomeness. But is someone copying my every blog move? The other day, I searched Wiff-ALS and clicked on every link that showed up on the first Google page. Yes, there were some from my blog, some from locals, and some from others. But one that I clicked on, I thought it was just another blog, but it was something different. The words definitely seemed familiar and then when I looked on the posts on the sidebar they were all some of my previous posts! What the hell? My posts and pictures are copied and pasted -- exactly as I did it. But everything else is in Indonesian or some type of foreign language. They've got covers, collages, even some DFTBA stuff, and some challenges. What. The. Hell. The blog is called "bobby valentine." They copied and pasted every single one of my posts from December 20th, 2011 to April 16th, 2012. What the hell is this? Am I popular in some foreign country (Indonesia?) or is this just some bum-hole who isn't creative enough for his own material. Seriously. I ask again. What the hell is this?

1 comment:

  1. So bizarre. Maybe contact Google or Blogger and alert them to the plagiarism? Odd, indeed.

    ReplyDelete