Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Greg Daniels Makes The Right Choice

It's safe to say that if The Office went into this season and then went into Season Ten, there would be no Toby, Dwight, Jim, Pam, Michael, Kelly, Jim, Pam, Andy, and more. So Greg Daniels made the right decision in saying that Season Nine will be it's last.

The Office has long been my favorite show and I am definitely saddened that it's going to end, but optimistic. Daniels said that in the final season, he hopes for a Michael return, we'll meet some of Dwight's family (lead into The Farm spinoff), we'll meet the documentary crew, see David Wallace running Dunder Mifflin again, see Roy's (yes that Roy) wedding, and test Jim and Pam's love. Along the way from September to May, I'll give updates and create different Office things. I'll provide a recap of each episode, as well. I am going to miss The Office so very much. My favorite is coming to an end...

1 comment:

  1. Hard when things you love come to an end. But better to go out well than go out a sad shell of your former self.

    ReplyDelete