Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, May 14, 2009



I Know what you're thinking, what the heck could these two pictures have anything to do with each other? Well these two pictures have a big thing in common. Goat. The first picture is a goat right? Yeah I hope you know that. The second picture is Dustin Pedroia (MVP). Still what do they have in common? GOAT! G.O.A.T. A goat is a goat. And Pedroia is a goat. Greatest Of All Time. G.O.A.T! There you go nice and simple now.

3 comments:

  1. Inter...est...ing. I can see I have to adjust my headspace before I visit.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear what Pedroia said to Tito today? When he came in to the clubhouse and checked the roster, he saw he was back on it. So he said "I see you want to win today!"

    hehehehe he is such a wise guy!

    ReplyDelete