Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Theme Thursday- Suitcase

So for this week's Theme Thursday it was suitcase. Yes suitcase. I was stumped until Wednesday. I broke it up into words suit and case. Suit is for fancy people and case could be briefcase. A Lawyer. Vinny Gambini is a lawyer. Vinny Gambini is in My Cousin Vinny. (Bite me). So it is My Cousin Vinny. My Cousin Vinny was a movie about a guy named Vinny who becomes the lawyer of two guys who might've comitted a murder. His girlfriend might have helped him. I don't want to give anything away because my bilogical clock is ticking like stomp stomp stomp.

8 comments:

  1. lol. fun little post...happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha - Very cool. And a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short and sweet! And one cool movie!Okay, I'll be good and won't say nuthin'. Bwahahahaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave . . I'm speechless . . you're slightly insane and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite movies. I love when he is questioning the witnesses...classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I loved how his girlfriend solved the crime by know exact and many specific details of different types of cars. You gotta love a girl like that. Oh, wait. I'm a lot like her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent! Short, sweet and to the point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, it works, it "fits."

    I've actually never seen the movie, so thanks for not spoiling anything.

    Wait, wait... I just read Ronda's comment. Now I don't have to see it.

    ReplyDelete