Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Food

What food makes you sick? Chocolate Cake

What is a food habit that you can't stand? Chewing with you mouth open

What food habit did your sister/brother used to have growing up that you couldn't stand? My sister eats slow so I can't take her plate.

What food cracks you up? Pumpernickle Bread and Pickles

What vegetable couldn't you live without? Tomatoes

Food gadgets you remember as a child? Microwave

Food that was hidden, then discovered on the top shelf of your room? Hmmm, Lollipops and Milk

Without mentioning robots, how do you think cooking in the future will be better? Wendy's will be an official sit down restauraunt...oooohh spooky

What is an annoying thing that bothers you about women and food? ?

Food you once projectile vomited after being wasted? I've never been 'wasted' whatever that means. Or maybe I have. Cause I have no clue what it is.

What would be your last meal?~ Olive Garden Breadsticks, Two Hot Dogs from Newbury Port Chicken Patties and Corn from my old school. A Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger Jello. Vanilla soft serve in a cup with rainbow jimmies from DQ, watermelon, sprite strawberry milk, apple juice. glazed donut holes from Dunkin Donuts sour patch kids cap'n crunch sldier munchie mainia from friendly's my dad's smiley fries Yummm

What is your funniest family food memory? Blowin up the Chef Boyardee can in the microwave and when my dog wanted food and my dad was making him talk and say plate, plate how do i know what a plate is? oooh well plaaaate

What food do you love that is from another country? Fonduta from Italy

My Question is~ An obvious one~ What is your favorite food?- Watermelon

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! And it is Newport Creamery, not Newbury Port! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomatoes are a FRUIT!

    Oooh yeah watermelon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete