Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, August 10, 2009

My 50th Post!!!!!!!

Well my 50th post. I'd like to quote Danica Patrick in saying "It's been a long time coming and just.....Finally." I've blogged about quite a many things. Cool Website Friday was cool. That's sort of gone down hill. I'd like to thank quite a many people. Wings, Vampirate for giving such honorful awards. And Meg from Theme Thursday for providing me with posts. I'd also like to thank the Presidents and Pierogies and the creepy lollipop dude from the Comic-Con. I'd like to also let everyone know some words of wisdom I've learned in my lifetime. One if you're going to critisize someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you critisize them you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes. Two don't ever be afraid to try something new. Remember proffesionals built the Titanic and amateurs built the Ark. Last. Don't worry about the end of the world coming today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. And also Shut Up About Twilight and Michael Jackson already! Number 50 Woot!


My sister had told me about a funny thing and I looked for the picture online. But I couldn't find it. At last I made my own version.

Enjoy



Also a few funny animal pics to share for the 50th post.










2 comments: