Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Meme Week- Monday- Negative Meme

Foods which disgust me - Chocolate cake
TV show I hate- The Cleveland Show
Movie I hate- Happily 'Never After
Music genre I hate- Classical
Magazine that annoys me- Ok!
Makes me mad at a restaurant- Getting a refill than barely drinking it
Makes me mad in public- Stupid people
Makes me mad- Having to explain things on math questions
Makes me mad at home- Knowing school is soon
Makes me mad at school- Pencils that won't sharpen
Celebrity that I hate- Speidi
Singer I hate- Justin Bieber
I could care less about- School, poker on ESPN
Annoys me on weekends- Sunday night
Blogger habit that annoys you- Post overflow
Movie star I dislike- Christian Bale
Drink I dislike- Root beer

2 comments: