Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rating 2010's Best New Shows

Fall's Best New Shows. Ratings out of 5.

Monday~

CBS:

Mike and Molly- N/A means I have not watched it- Sounds funny

Hawaii Five-O- ****- Action packed with humor


FOX:

Lone Star- N/A- Might not have been good because it got cancelled


NBC:

The Event- *****- Not like Flash Forward it actually moves forward and gives us answers

Chase- **- Corny humor, bad secondary actors, unrealistic stunts


Tuesday~

ABC:

No Ordinary Family- ***- Cool powers but repetitive, uninteresting storylines

Detroit 1-8-7- N/A- It got a full season pick up but I can't watch anymore cop shows


FOX:

Raising Hope- ****- Really funny and it flows together nicely

Running Wilde- *- Watched one episode and it seemed like writers were just grasping and you don't need big actors and actresses for a good show


Wednesday~

CBS:

The Defenders- N/A- It got a full season but the advertisement does not intrigue me


ABC:

Better With You- ****- Good jokes and good casting, some jokes seem too forced however

The Whole Truth- N/A- Ads overplayed it but it just recently got cancelled


NBC:

*Undercovers- ***- Good characters and good plots but Leo doesn't have to be there and there might be a bit to many secrets

Law and Order: Los Angeles-N/A- I've seen bits and pieces and it is okay but not enough to give it a rating


Thursday~

CBS:

$#*! My Dad Says- ***- Good humor, hard to invest in characters though


ABC:

My Generation- N/A- It was cancelled but it had the Paul Blart evil guy though


NBC:

*Outsourced- ****- Funny, respectable characters, awesome theme song


Friday~

CBS:

Blue Bloods- **- I've seen it more often than not but it needs more Tom Selleck and his mustache


ABC:

Secret Millionaire- N/A- I have honestly never heard of it

Body of Proof- N/A- I really only watch sports and Man v. Food on weekends


NBC:

School Pride- N/A- It's Friday why would I want to watch a show about school?

Outlaw-***- It got cancelled but the storyline for the pilot held my intrest


Saturday~

(No New Shows)


Sunday~

(No New Shows)


*= Predicted by me as the best new shows

Undercovers: Best New Drama
Outsourced: Best New Comedy


I've watched some other new shows now so....

The Event: Best New Drama
Runner Up: Hawaii Five-O

Better With You: Best New Comedy
Runner Up: Outsourced

2 comments: