- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid-- It is a new attraction where people travel through Ariel's world. It has the classic song from the hit '90s movie.
- The Be Our Guest Restaurant-- Located inside the Beast's castle, it features exquisite dining and features of the castle. It seats 550 people! And it has a gift shop nearby.
- Enchanted Tales With Belle at Belle's Cottage-- A storytime place where Belle Lumiere, the candle, read to children.
- The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train-- It is a roller coaster with mine carts that swing back and forth on the track. This seems like the best addition to me, personally, in my opinion.
- Princess Fairytale Hall--Aurora, Cinderella, Tiana, Rapunzel, and more live in their homes to greet guests.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant-- The classic round and round ride gets an addition. Another classic round and round ride. Lines will be cut down with the two Dumbo rides!
- Goofy as the Great Goofini-- The updated Barnstomer soars high above Storybook Circus.
The new Fantasyland looks pretty awesome. What's your take? Can it compete with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter? What about the ESPN Wide World of Sports' Atlanta Braves Training Camp?
Let's not forget the proud semi-park that sacrificed itself for the success of Disney and the expansion of Fantasyland.