Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 11 Favorite Movies of 2011

11. Super 8

If it wasn't so loud, it might be higher. The kids aren't terrible actors, just a hard plot line to follow. To many characters to keep track of.

10. 50 First Dates

Same thing as the one above. It's not 2011, but I never saw it before 2011. I thought it was gonna be one of those movies were Adam Sandler tries to go to different people, but it awesome!

9. Zookeeper

Bare with me here. I have not seen alot of movies in theaters this year. New or not. This is here because I've seen 9 movies in theaters (10, but I won't talk about Prom) so it is here by default.

8. Tim Tebow: Everything In Between

Now I'm really stretching. It'll get better as the list goes on. This was an ESPN documentary. Still good though with lots of Tebow!

7. Bad Teacher

It wasn't a bad movie. Just sub-par. Jason Segel was good, but I think they knew what they wanted to make, but just threw stuff together on a wing and a prayer and it fell.

6. Battle: LA

Many people are calling this the worst of the year. I wouldn't watch it again, but I didn't mind it. There was no plot whatsoever, but it had enough action to hold me over.

5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Good finale to an acceptable franchise. Pretty accurate, regarding the book. Had humor and drama. Good mix.

4. The Hangover Part 2

I have never seen the original Hangover, but I get the gist of it from this one. Ed Helms has fantastic reactions. Ken Jeong and Zach Galifnakis are also perfect. Just a great combo of WHAT?

3. Pirates of the Carribean 4: On Stranger Tides

Johnny Depp performed perfectly again as Jack Sparrow. Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly were not back, but that doesn't mean it was awful, because it wasn't.

2. Tower Heist

What a fantastic robbery comedy. Stiller, Broderick, Affleck, Murphy, Pena. Nothing bad about this movie whatsoever.

1. The Muppets

You already knew number one, didn't you? Muppets, laughter, weirdos, catchy songs, cameos. They all combine for 2011's best movie.


1 comment:

  1. Odd collection, that's for sure! Muppets definitely belongs at number one!

    ReplyDelete