Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Simpsons Reaches 500


Personally, I think the episode was not very original and it seemed to be the same type of idea that they've done in the past, but I still enjoyed the episode. I think it was a good plot, and a good way to get to 500, and they're not even done yet! They have at least two more seasons! 600, anybody? I was a little confused about the ending. Are they just recreating Springfield, about two miles to the west? I'm confused. Ah, well. Good episode and good couch gag.

Also, Matt Groening will soon be receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, seems the spark is gone from anything truly creative or unique. But quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete