Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Battle of the Millennium's Best Song

I wanted to wait until this tournament was over to even bother posting about it because it is historically bad. Don't get me wrong, I love Grantland, but their choices for the 64 "best song of the millennium" were just completely terrible. Luckily, the championship actually had two good songs, Hey Ya (Outkast) versus Rolling in the Deep (Adele). Adele proved victorious, but the rest of the tournament was disgraceful. Just take a look at some of the candidates. Luckily, Bracketeers put out a bracket for the best songs that were left out. With some help from me, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz defeated Viva la Vida by Coldplay in the championship. Still, though. The original bracket is just tough to look at.

1 comment:

  1. One of those things that is just a personal thing and can't be done just so arbitrarily.

    ReplyDelete