Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.
Friday, December 31, 2010
End of the Year Meme
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Read Harry Potter books, The Pythagorean theorem, Took care of a viszla, rode a scooter and a bike
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
All of them were kept and I shall make more for 2011, yes.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my cousins Ginny and Jason had a boy named Justin. Also, Jay and Shana, my brother's friends, had a son named Logan.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Puppa my cousin's dog. His full name was Precious Pup.
5. Did you travel to any countries?
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A Gators team to boast about, a healthier Rajon Rondo, height.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
February 16th, a day in the week of February Vacation. We got another puppy TJ! I'll also remember Monday, November 22nd, 2010. That was when we went to Hollywood Studios in Disney!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
The grade of 100 in Social Studies and Science.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Jamming my right thumb.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Couple colds, sore throat, jamming my right thumn.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
The awesome Mickey Mouse mug from Disney World.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The new family member, Justin and Ava, my cousin, who started pre-school.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled? Depressed?
Appalled- LeBron James, Depressed- Tom Kenney
14. Where did most of your money go?
The Florida Gators/Mickey Mouse sweatshirt and two Maine Cat's Meows.
15. What did you get really, really excited about?
Maine, Christmas, Florida. The usual.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
In My Head
17. Compared to this time last year are you:
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Football outside. Gotta finish tournament. Also my Wii golf Masters.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Traditionally and awesomely.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
22. How many one-night stands did you have?
0! What kind of question is this?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
The Office, Man v. Food, and I Love Lucy
24. Do you hate anyone that you didn't hate last year?
Chris Bosh. Armond White especially. Still hate Mady Gosselin though.
25. What was the best book you read?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What would you like and bought?
I bought a York, Maine bell!
28. What would you like and didn't care that you didn't get?
A new schedule.
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
I don't think this is a contest or a worthy question. Toy Story 3! Unanimous, hands down, defined my year. Grown Ups #2.
30. What did you do on your birthday?
Went to school :P. Had gym though ;)!
31. What one thing would've made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A schedule change
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Retro Adidas shoes, Tim Tebow jersey, jeans.
33. What kept you sane?
Tebow and Rondo's success, Christmas Eve
34. What celebrity/public figure did you fancy most?
Pedroia, Tom Hanks but most of all Jon Favreau!
35. What political issue stirred you most?
Palin. 'Nuff said.
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
38. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2010?
Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Is this the place we used to love, is this the place that I've been dreaming of.
So long, partner.
Cracked Like An Egg
December 31, 2010 at 8:48 PM
Great meme! Sounds like an awesome year!
Post Comments (Atom)