Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Fence Is Awfully Dangerous This Year

TVLine has published a list of shows and their renewal status. Now, if you follow my blog you get a good gist of what I like so that just might be the only shows I post! Search for you favorite here, if not click on the link I posted earlier. By the way, If I don't post a show that you know I like that means it got renewed! Yay!

Show That Must Be Renewed and Their Renewal Status:

Better With You (It Could Go Either Way)
Desperate Housewives (A Sure Thing)
Rules of Engagement (Could Go Either Way)
Hawaii Five-O (A Safe Bet)
Chuck (Could Go Either Way)
The Event (A Long-Shot)


I Can Take 'Em Or Leave 'Em:

Mr. Sunshine (Could Go Either Way)
No Ordinary Family (A Long-Shot)
Mad Love (Too Early To Tell)
$#*! My Dad Says (A Safe Bet)
American Idol (A Sure Thing)
Bob's Burgers (Could Go Either Way)
Human Target (Could Go Either Way)
Lie to Me (Could Go Either Way)
Outsourced (Could Go Either Way)

I'm obviously not going to write about the shows I don't like because, really, who cares?!

Anyway I hope all of the shows I listed, get renewed. Some (No Ordinary Family, Outsourced, -*sigh* I must admit it- The Event) probably won't return. But wouldn't it just be extraordinary? I mean, I love all these shows including some that have already been renewed. For some reason, when my dad said Bob's Burgers could go either way, I got goose bumps! Goose bumps for Bob's Burgers! Probably the weirdest show on TV today! I just think all four major networks got it right. All these shows coincide with each other show well, I don't want any to leave. It's too perfect. None should get cancelled but some probably will. I mean who really wants to say good-bye to Sean Walker, or Casey, or Adam, or Chuck Bartowski, or Gupta and Charlie or Jackie Earle Haley's guy on Human Target, or Loker, or Gene and Louise, or Ryan Seacrest, or Ed Goodson, or New Sock guy, or JJ and George, or Roman, or Danno, or Russell, or Timmy, or Bree, or anyone? Isn't it good enough already. Dumb ratings.

1 comment:

  1. Always a tough time for TV show fans. Sadly yeah, The Event looks like a goner. I am hoping Lie to Me and Human Target come back, hopefully both! The next few weeks will tell!

    ReplyDelete