Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Fantasy Baseball Team

I have finalized my ESPN Fantasy Baseball Team. I am in a league with Kyle, Dylan, and Ryan. This is my team:

Brian McCann: Atlanta Braves: Catcher
Ryan Howard: Philadelphia Phillies: First Base
Dustin Pedroia: Boston Red Sox: Second Base
Michael Young: Texas Rangers: Third Base
Troy Tulowitzki: Colorado Rockies: Shortstop
Martin Prado: Atlanta Braves: Second Base/Shortstop
Mark Teixeira: New York Yankees: First Base/Third Base
Jason Heyward: Atlanta Braves: Right Field
Andre Ethier: Los Angeles Dodgers: Left Field
Nick Markakis: Baltimore Orioles: Center Field
Nelson Cruz: Texas Rangers: Left Field/Right Field
Torii Hunter: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim: Left Field/Center Field
Kevin Youkilis: Boston Red Sox: Utility
Kendrys Morales: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim: Bench
Vernon Wells: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim: Bench
Pablo Sandoval: San Francisco Giants: Bench
Ryan Zimmerman: Washington Nationals: Disabled List
Roy Halladay: Philadelphia Phillies: Starting Pitcher
Clayton Kershaw: Los Angeles Dodgers: Starting Pitcher
Cole Hamels: Philadelphia Phillies: Starting Pitcher
C.J Wilson: Texas Rangers: Starting Pitcher
Shaun Marcum: Milwaukee Brewers: Starting Pitcher
Brian Wilson: San Francisco Giants: Relief Pitcher
Colby Lewis: Texas Rangers: Utility
Josh Beckett: Boston Red Sox: Bench
A.J Burnett: New York Yankees: Bench

I lost my first week but I am currently leading the second week. Roy Halladay and Troy Tulowitzki have been my leading scorers.

1 comment: