Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Have Some Big Tournaments and Races Comin' To This Blog

On the 25th when I have voted for the ESPYs and given you my picks I will be starting THREE not one, not two, three, races. The races are The President of Sports, Sports Mount Rushmores, and The Greatest TV Show of All Time preceded by Greatest TV Shows of Each Decade.

Let me explain them to you.

A few years ago my parody sports magazine, Sports by David, suggested a few candidates for President of Sports. They were Peyton Manning, Dustin Pedroia, Michael Phelps, Tiger Woods, and LeBron James. Pretty good candidates, eh? Well, the final two were Tiger Woods and LeBron James. Tiger eventually got the nod. Well both of their reputations have gone down the drains what with LeBron's decision and Tiger's scandal. So Tiger's been impeached. Who will be the new President? Find out the candidates on Saturday!

Sports Mount Rushmores. Everybody makes em. I make em official. So I'm gonna have a Basketball, Baseball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, NASCAR, Boxing, and College Sports Mount Rushmores. I'll give you eight candidates and you'll pick four of em for Mount Rushmore. How's that sound? When the President of Sports race is over you'll see the candiates.

The TV tournaments are pretty self-explanatory. First I'll start with picking my top TV show from each decade. They'll get the top seeds and I'll pick other shows to be in the bracket. Then you'll vote! You get it right? Yeah! Can't wait!


Get ready!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like there is some exciting stuff coming up here!

    ReplyDelete