Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things Don't Stop Do They?

Ok, so I watched Happy Gilmore yesterday. I noticed Adam Sandler had a Bruins jersey so I updated my Facebook status. Then after the movie, I turned on Sportscenter and they where showing a clip of a golf ball that had landed on a spectator. The people commentating on it said "Don't you have to play it where it lies? That's what Shooter McGavin had to do." Shooter was a character in Happy Gilmore. Then, today on Sports Illustrated .com it said vote for the top golfing celebrities. I picked Adam Sandler (Happy Gilmore.) Now, I went to my Google Reader and saw an item shared from my mom about Adam Sandler wearing his Bruins jersey from Happy Gilmore in public! W-e-i-r-d.

1 comment: