Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The TV Tournament's Championship


There were upsets like MST3K over That 70's Show and Bewitched over LOST. There were Cinderellas like Bewitched and Saturday Night Live. There were dark horses like Star Trek and The X-Files. There were shows that played spoiler like The Brady Bunch and Sesame Street. There were the dominant shows like Cheers and Seinfeld. But only two could be the favorites. William Frawley. Jenna Fischer. Vivian Vance. John Krasinski. Desi Arnaz. Rainn Wilson. Lucille Ball. Steve Carrel. These are the acting legends behind the two finalists. If the world was a betting planet, everyone would've picked I Love Lucy. But who would've thought that The Office would be here? How about that? I Love Lucy easily picked their way through the crowd as the Number One Overall seed easily downing The Golden Girls, Sportscenter, The Simpsons, Bewitched, and The X-Files. The Office struggled through the shows as they never got 100% of the vote. But yet they still stepped over Sanford and Son, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Laverne and Shirley, The Brady Bunch, and Star Trek. But only one can come through. Lucy, I'm home,! or That's What She Said. Ricky's guitar or the Dwight bobblehead. The Tropicana or Dunder Mifflin. Lucy and Ricky or Jim and Pam. Lucy or Michael. I Love Lucy or The Office.

Vote:



I Love Lucy vs. The Office



You have until Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Gotta go with I Love Lucy. It has been airing for close to 60 years now, has been seen all over the world by generations of people and influenced so many. It is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard...I'd rather watch an episode of The Office, but I think I Love Lucy is better.

    My vote is I Love Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Lucy...and I agree with Nicole and Joe!

    ReplyDelete