Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The TV Tournament's Sweet Sixteen

I pity you. I honestly do. How can you even begin to pick between some of the all time greats? Well, let's just say, good luck.


I Love Lucy vs. The Simpsons
Saturday Night Live vs. Bewitched

Cheers vs. Roseanne
The X-Files vs. Happy Days

Seinfeld vs. The Twilight Zone
Sesame Street vs. Star Trek

Laverne and Shirley vs. The Office
The Brady Bunch vs. Friends



You have until Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I Love Lucy
    Bewitched

    Cheers
    The X-Files

    The Twilight Zone
    Star Trek

    Laverne and Shirley
    The Brady Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Lucy
    Bewitched

    Cheers
    The X-Files

    Seinfeld
    Sesame Street

    The Office
    Friends

    ReplyDelete