Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

August 23rd, 2011


The day I went to Six Flags.

This is the final day of my countdown and let me just say that it was EXTREMELY fun, reminiscing about all the good memories in 2011. Let's get crackin' in August. We picked up my friend Alex early in the morning and headed out to Six Flags. When, we got there, we split up. One of the first rides we went on was Bizarro. There was NO line at all. It was awesome and rare and amazing and unbelievable. We ended up going on it four times. We also went on Batman and Flashback three times and the Mind Eraser twice. Later on we went to the water park and went on some slides and the little bridge crosser thing. A really fun day. Alex won a Superman ball. Many inside jokes were developed, but they're unnecessary to describe. That was fun! I LOVED 2011!!

1 comment: