Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Office - Dwight Spinoff - What The Cast Has To Say


There's been much speculation of a Dwight Schrute spinoff at the beet farm. Here's what some cast members thought about it:

BJ Novak (Ryan): "That's just an idea right now. I don't believe it's the last season of 'The Office'. I think there are more stories to tell and to wrap up before we go, but I haven't gotten the word."

Rainn Wilson (Dwight): "We're talking about a Dwight Schrute spin-off, that would be really cool. That show would have a crazy menagerie of characters. It would be even more far-out and weird than The Office."

Creed Bratton (Creed): "I think we've probably got one more. Don't buy the Maserati, but I think we do."


I'd still watch Dwight and Mose's adventures.

1 comment:

  1. I think they'll be back for a final season next year and then maybe there will be the Dwight spin-off.

    ReplyDelete