Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

60 Best Television Moments: 1



Everything about this scene is perfect and that is why I have named it the greatest moment in the history of television. There is not a single flaw. From the final moments with the Janitor and the discovery of his name (or is it?) to the showcase of Dr. Cox's true emotion, J.D.'s final interactions with reality are perfect. Even his last "good night" is touching. While the most poignant scene could be considered his stroll down the hallway of the past, it is actually his anticipation of the future. It's everything he's ever wanted and it's his. J.D. controls his future, but the one he wants is right in front of him. Also, matching Christmas sweaters.

Perfection.

That was a pretty quality list of the best television moments, if I may say so myself. I know that I enjoyed it and I hope you did too. I know the list is probably completely wrong in the eyes of, well, everyone. But I loved it. And I loved every moment on it.

Perfection.

List recap!

Honorable Mentions (Forgotten): Say My Name (Breaking Bad), Felina (Breaking Bad), Can I Fry That? (Community), East/West Bowl (Key & Peele), Death Takes a Holiday (M*A*S*H)

60. The True Meaning of Slapsgiving (How I Met Your Mother)
59. Words of Wisdom (New Girl)
58. This Parachute is a Knapsack! (Friends)
57. Final Scene (Lost)
56. Stella! (Seinfeld)
55. Epic Chicken Fight (Family Guy)
54. The Intro (The Simpsons)
53. Michael Scott and Jim Halpert's Friendship (The Office)
52. Jimmy Fallon as Jack Donaghy (30 Rock)
51. The Confession (The Office)
50. Jerry Seinfeld Impersonation (30 Rock)
49. George Is Dead, Call Me Back (Seinfeld)
48. Africa by Toto (Late Night with Jimmy Fallon)
47. Harpo Marx (I Love Lucy)
46. No Place Like the Office (The Office)
45. Baby Boomer Santa (Community)
44. Casey's Hug (Chuck)
43. What's Up Dog? (Scrubs)
42. Harmonize (How I Met Your Mother)
41. Introduction to Finality (Community)
40. Andy Punches the Wall (The Office)
39. The End of A.A.R.M. (The Office)
38. Betty Please (Laverne and Shirley)
37. Kramer's Jeans (Seinfeld)
36. 90% Gravity (Arrested Development)
35. Michael Scott Returns (The Office)
34. Star Wars Fillibuster (Parks and Recreation)
33. The Blacksmith (Community)
32. Jell-O Stapler (The Office)
31. Final Scene (Friends)
30. Baby on the Bus (Friends)
29. The Conveyor Belt (I Love Lucy)
28. Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica (The Office)
27. The Pilot Speech (Community)
26. Phoebe Finds Out (Friends)
25. Herpes (Wilfred)
24. Gareth's Fantasy (The Office U.K.)
23. Let's Go to the Mall (How I Met Your Mother)
22. Jukebox (Happy Days)
21. Papa Monkey (Psych)
20. Richard Simmons (Whose Line Is it Anyway?)
19. Vitameatavegamin (I Love Lucy)
18. Pack of Wild Lesbians (Billy on the Street)
17. The Soup Nazi (Seinfeld)
16. The Captain (New Girl)
15. Slow Jam the News (Late Night with Jimmy Fallon)
14. Kermit the Frog (Family Guy)
13. What Goes on at Night (The Golden Girls)
12. 1-900-OK-FACE (30 Rock)
11. I Will Remember You (The Office)
10. Ron Swanson Dancing (Parks and Recreation)
9. The Jolliest Fat Man (Laverne and Shirley)
8. Sarah Palin and Hilary Clinton Address the Night (Saturday Night Live)
7. The Darkest Timeline (Community)
6. Paris at Last (I Love Lucy)
5. Grover the Dancer (Sesame Street)
4. Jeffster's Take on Me (Chuck)
3. The Quiz (Friends)
2. Jim Asks Pam (The Office)
1. Final Moments (Scrubs)

Not a bad list.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Didn't see that coming at all. Will have to watch that finale and see how good it is, cause I don't even remember seeing it the first time. It was a great list, enjoyed seeing your choices and where they rank.

    ReplyDelete