Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

75 Best Songs: 75

The goal was to have the 60 best television moments, then the 60 best songs then movie moments. It would equal 180, the amount of school days. However, I will change the rules as I see fit. And as I see fit now, I will create a list of the 75 best songs ever. That will leave 45 moments for the best of movies. I think that's acceptable. Plus, I couldn't get rid of any of these songs. I could barely get it to 139 to 75. Instead, a longer list will equal more fun! I've also started to actually enjoy school (gasp! I'm sorry nine year old self.) a little bit, so the countdown has become more recreational than countdown. Still fun and amazing!

Anyway, we begin this list with a Coldplay classic. The powerfully instrumental and somewhat inspirational, Life in Technicolor II.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a list! And good choice to kick things off. :)

    ReplyDelete