Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Ten Best Theme Songs on Television Today

With both Psych and How I Met Your Mother rapidly approaching the end, I figured it was time to re-evaluate the list of television's best theme songs today. The Office and Chuck will no longer be present on this list (because they're off the air, unfortunately), but Psych's is flawless so I had to remake it in time for the finale. Anyway, here we go!

10: How I Met Your Mother


9: New Girl


8: The Simpsons


7: Mad Men


6: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon


5: Downton Abbey


4: Brooklyn Nine-Nine


3: The Crazy Ones


2: Psych


1: Community

1 comment:

  1. All very good choices. I love the Psych song and always liked when the opening did the full piece.

    ReplyDelete