Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, March 31, 2014

I Did See Frozen

Of course, I saw Frozen. Apparently it was the best Disney movie since The Lion King. While, I beg to differ, maybe it was the best Disney movie since The Emperor's New Groove or Lilo and Stitch. I also hope Pixar is not included in that discussion because that would make no sense. Anyway, it was actually pretty quality. There were a bit of confusing parts (why is Kristoff homeless? Why won't Elsa just explain? Why didn't Anna leave before?), but all in all, I enjoyed the film. You gotta love Josh Gad as Olaf. Fortunately Olaf was not just an idiot for little kids (and Disney merchandising) to love, he actually played a pivotal, emotional role in the film. He was not like Mater from Cars, but rather Pumbaa from The Lion King. Not to mention the greatness that is Let It Go. Plus, it has already become the highest-grossing animated film of all-time and it has cracked the top ten of all films. It's already on DVD, but still in theaters! Quality film.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen it yet. Hopefully it will hit Netflix or cable, soon!

    ReplyDelete