Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stephen Colbert to Host The Late Show

I don't think I am very happy about this. As you know, David Letterman is stepping down from his post at The Late Show and he will be replaced by, yes, Stephen Colbert. I think most of all, I'll miss The Colbert Report. The writing is flawless and so is the character that Colbert has created, a character that will not be coming with him to CBS. It's just such a funny show and I'm worried it's not going to be the same, which it won't, but it could be worse. But never fear. Colbert is probably one of, if not, the smartest comedian I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. I'm sure that will remain.

1 comment:

  1. Could be good, but I think I sticking with Fallon and The Tonight Show.

    ReplyDelete