Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Hearts of Television Shows

I started thinking the other day, for whatever reason, who would be the heart of each television show for which I've seen every episode. I thought I would create a list, naturally, of who the heart of these shows is. If you have differing opinions about the shows I list or a show of your own, please post it below. This is just what I think.

The heart of How I Met Your Mother was definitely Lily Aldrin.
Scrubs - Carla Espinoza.
The Office - Michael Scott (Pam was the spirit).
30 Rock - Kenneth Parcell.
Parks and Recreation - Tom Haverford.
New Girl - Jessica Day.
Community - Abed Nadir.
Seinfeld - None of them had any hearts anyway.
Friends - This is tough. Monica, Ross, Joey. Any of them are good choices.
I Love Lucy - Lucy Ricardo.

Any other thoughts from you, friends?

1 comment:

  1. For Parks and Rec, I would pick Lesley. She is the heart of it all. What about Laverne & Shirley? I would have to say their friendship and loyalty to each other is the heart of the show, more than one character over the other.

    ReplyDelete