Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Top 10 Things I Love And Hate

Let's start off with Hate

Things I Hate

#10~ Chocolate Ice Cream on an Ice Cream Cake
#9~ Wet Socks with Sneakers
#8~ Spiders crawling on my bedroom floor
#7~ Ceilings fan above my desk
#6~ Close-up Pictures of Insects and Spiders
#5~ 0 degree weather
#4~ 95 degree weather
#3~ Joba Chamberlain
#2~ Ryan Seacrest putting American Idol to commercial
#1~ Getting out of a warm shower only to find cold air

Things I Love

#10~ Stride Orange Gum
#9~ A Good Slam Dunk
#8~ The song American Pie
#7~ Orange Tic-Tacs
#6~ Mountain Dew on a hot day or when I'm parched
#5~ The other side of the pillow
#4~ An Alexander Ovechkin goal
#3~ A Pedroia home run
#2~ When the food at a sit-down restaurant comes to the table
#1~ Amazing videos on Youtube ~~cough~buzzer beaters~~cough cough~~~

2 comments: