Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sports Sunday Report


Hmmm, what could I talk about today? Let's see it's Super Bowl Sunday. Two Number One Seeds Are Going At It...I think I'll talk about NASCAR. Haha joke's on you again! I'm talkin but them Colts who say them gonna beat them Saints. The Who Dat? nation suffered a hurricane from sports to reality until Brees and Bush came along. But the Colts who lost coach Tony Dungy to retirement brought in Jim Caldwell and won their first 14 games. Yes it's a surprise for both teams. When the Swami predicted the Chargers-Eagles it was going to be a running back matchup for the ages. Well it's Colts-Saints. Madden 10 showed New Orleans winning 35-31. I predict the Colts will win 31-28.

3 comments: