Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Raising Hope. Jimmy and Sabrina.


***********SPOILER ALERT************

If you watch the show Raising Hope (Tuesdays, FOX, 9:30) then you probably know about the will they-won't they of Jimmy and Sabrina. In last night's episode, Jimmy and Virginia come up with a plot to break Wyatt and Sabrina up. When that succeeds, an Improv group performs the story of Jimmy and Sabrina and Sabrina runs out of the theater. When Jimmy finds her, she says "I hate kissing in public." Then, they kiss, but it seemed like a dream. But to my surprise, it wasn't. It just seemed to work out too well for a TV show. There's not a lot of talk about it, it kinda just happened and I'm confused. I suppose I'll learn more next Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was great and the fact that nothing surprising happened at the end ended up being the biggest surprise of all!

    ReplyDelete