Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Emma Stone - Jimmy Fallon: Lip Sync



YEEESSS! The Lip Sync is becoming a regularly recurring bit on The Tonight Show. I hope it shows up as often as possible because man, I do so adore it. In this edition, I have to give the win to Emma Stone. I will always treasure Jimmy Fallon's Fancy and his gleefully giddy dance to Styx, but Emma Stone went all the way to Hook! Hook! Jimmy put it best when he said, "I forgot all about that song." So did everyone else. Plus, John Krasinski, the first person to ever battle Jimmy in a lip sync, has tweeted a challenge to him and Paul Rudd for more lip syncs with past greats.






So here is a list of all competitors in the Lip Sync Battle:

Jimmy Fallon
John Krasinski
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Stephen Merchant
Paul Rudd
Emma Stone

Only two more are needed for a fairly simple eight person tournament to bring in all the ratings. Naturally, Emily Blunt could compete as she is a co-creator of the battle. Who could the eighth be? Dare I hope for Amy Poehler? You know she'd be amazing. Maybe Kevin James. I feel like Kevin James would do well. I cannot wait for the fruition.

1 comment: