Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tenth Daughter of Memory- If Geeks Ruled The World

If geeks ruled the world we'd all be in trouble.
Because my sister would be president
and if she was I'd kill myself.
Because knowing her we'd have to read the Twilight saga,
watch every Depp and Ledger movie,
Collect cereal boxes to get a Star Trek shirt,
and listen to every 100 Monkeys and Taylor Hicks song ever and have
to buy it on iTunes.

If geeks ruled the world than Fonzie, Jim Halpert and I would be slaves
(because we're cool)
Fonzie would have to comb his hair into a combover and get buck teeth.
Jim would have to cut his hair and lose the facial expressions.
And I would have to stop everything I'm doing.

If geeks ruled the world than the Vice President would be
my sister's friends but she can't make a decision so they'd
all be vice presidents.
Dwight Schrute would be treasurer and
Jim Parsons would be secratary.
Because those are who my sister loves.

If geeks ruled the world than there would be no more Santa.
It would be Captain Kirk with elves of mini Spocks,
Mrs. Claus would be the Uhura Person and
Checkov and Sulu would be the reindeer that don't
go on Christmas Eve.
They use the Enterprise not a sleigh.

If geeks ruled the world than
we'd all be in trouble.
At Halloween
we'd forced to be
superheros.
Yeah I probably would kill myself if
Geeks Ruled the World.

6 comments:

  1. ha. a humorous look at the theme...nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not seeing a problem with Star Trek Christmases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yeah I probably would kill myself if
    Geeks Ruled the World. "

    Pretty rash for such odds, get it, odds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece seemed to take a more anti-sister slant that a geek slant. Siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If geeks ruled the world chickens would be headless and vegetarians would have to hide...
    Hey, instead of suicide how about a coup?

    ReplyDelete
  6. And this is why I'm glad I'm an only child!!!

    ReplyDelete