Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fool's From Yours Truly This Year

1. The Salt and the Dog--This was my best and the prank on my mom. She went to the bathroom and I was going to scare her. More halloweenish I think. So just as my dad gets home I open the thing of salt and put it on the floor. With no salt spilling out. Then as my mom gets out I say; "Hey, bad dog!" My mom and dad say what. I say he got ahold of the salt. My mom goes to smack him when I say "April Fool's!" After the prank me and TJ made amends.

2. Fake Actor on Twitter--This is the hardest working one and the prank on my sister. I make another Twitter account called 'POTCTweets.' It means Pirates of the Carribean Tweets. I say 'Justin Bieber to star in new 'Pirates' movie. I retweet it to my account and then my dad retweets it to his account. It then goes to my sister's fun and she thinks it will be Bieber instead of Depp, her idol.

3. The Fake Aquaman Article--This one is last year's repeat and the one on my dad. I looked up a new TV show article and got one about poker. I changed the words so it looked like there was a new Aquaman tv show. My dad loves Aquaman so I sent it to his E-Mail. He then read it, believed, saw Aqualad was two words and didn't believe it. This is what it looks like:New

'Aquaman' Show Hopes to Eclipse The Other Pilot.
by Peter Louis 

Los Angeles-- The new show is a hope to revive the 'Aquaman' tv show. According to the producers some of the top makeup artists in the world will be invited to the show. In a new twist the Aqua Lad character will be played by child actor; Freddie Highmore and Aquaman played by a blonde Brad Pitt. The site is running auditions for the pilot and actors in the US and Canada can go for a leading role. Auditions are from now until June 25. Select people will be able to star in the new show on CBS. You can also send in a casting video. Some actors we would like to see for the new roles are Mark Salling, Jake Gyllenhall, and others. The new show has been selected to air in October on CBS in the Tuesday 8:00 to 9:00 block. All of us at April Fool E! News hope you enjoy the show. 
Posted: April 1st, 2010 08:20 PM ET Copyright April Fool E! News. All rights reserved.
Print Email Show Fake Link Share

Last year, however, I had a much more successful April Fool's joke on my sister, mom, dad, and aunt. Here it is:

Papa Gino's closing
By Mechele Cooper , Kennebec Journal
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
AUGUSTA - Sharon Hudspeth came out of Papa Gino's with 3 pizzas for the final time.On her way home she drove by Papa Gino's with a yellow going out of business sign was hanging on the window. She, along with many other Papa loving fans, decided to go in for their final time.Michael Varielo, owner of Papa Gino's, quoted early yesterday morning "Unfortunately, it was just time we had to end it. We just weren't doing that great. I guess people just can't afford to eat out in this climate" Varielo said. "We had a good run and I think it's time to move on.Papa Gino's filed for Chapeter 11 bankruptcy early Tuesday morning. "It's a tough time but we'll get past it." said Varielo.Circuit City, Linen's and Things and K.B Toys have filed for bankruptcy as well. Papa Gino's is not the last.

2 comments:

  1. You skipped the part where your sister never fell for it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - And we were kidding about TJ being in any real trouble, we were just trying to turn the prank back around on you! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete