Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, October 7, 2011

2 Thumbs. One Guy. Student Council

Our school has privileges for the 8th graders. It just so happens that this applies to me this year. One of the privileges is the Student Elections. They elect a President, a V.P., a Treasurer, a Secretary, and eight council members. 42 people were put onto the ballot. My name was one of them. Only 12 people would get in out of 42. There were 18 Student Council candidates. Only 8 would be chosen. I was one of the candidates and I got chosen. According to my teacher that runs it, 87% of the people that voted picked me. I am quite happy. My speech was loosely based on Tim Tebow's promise. My campaign colors were blue and orange. My speech clothing was a green polo and cargo shorts. Here are my campaign posters:









My campaign song:


Yahoo!

2 comments: