Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Florida Recap: 4/16

I woke up, and had some leftover lemon meringue pie from Perkins for breakfast. We didn't really plan breakfast well. I showered and got ready for the day. That was the day we were to visit Disney Quest. A place I'd never been to before. Yet it was still awesome! You could create your own roller coaster and song. My mom and dad took an animation class. There was life size pinball and some four player racing games. My sister and I went on a shooting Buzz Lightyear hoverround type ride which was fun. There were some classic games like Pac-Man too. We ate at a cafe where we sad a weird thing everytime someone walked by. There were some cool virtual reality games where a guy criticized my Tebow jersey. To top it off there was a virtual Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Aladdin rides. I set a high score on an arcade basketball game, which was a unique experience. There was also a frozen lemonade that was flat out delicious. It was a good day and in the night we had McDonald's and watched a humorous episode of Two and a Half Men. Fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Fun indeed! Wish we have known what Disney Quest was before! LOL

    ReplyDelete