Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, July 23, 2012

100 Greatest People 2012: Honorable Mentions

These are my five Honorable Mentions. Andrew McCutchen just missed it. He was #106. These are #105-#101.

You've seen them. Here we go:

Steve Nash: He would have been higher, if he was not a Laker. But that Bridgestone Basketball commercial killed me. Nash was hilarious. He's a two-time MVP and a Canadian point guard. He's spent his career in Dallas, Phoenix, and now Los Angeles.

Zach Braff: He was not originally here. He was a last second addition because of a tweet he sent. Ryan Seacrest tweeted "Trying tea instead of coffee. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do with the bag?" Braff replied with "I'm pretty sure you know." Just so hilarious. He played Dr. John "JD" Dorian on the show 'Scrubs'.

Ken Jennings: The funniest man on Twitter. I strongly suggest following. In 2004, he set a record for consecutive and most Jeopardy victories.

Coco Crisp: He was my favorite Red Sox player until Dustin Pedroia came along. Who can forget his Game Seven ALCS catch. Or all of his other catches. Or his name. Or that fight against James Shields. That was mint. Too bad he's in Oakland now.

Jeff Feagles: Ah yes, The Hammer. Jeff "The Hammer" Feagles. Everyone knows how awful people can comment on Youtube. Well, back when my voice was high, I'd post some videos I thought were amazing from sports video games. One featured Feagles. The only nice comment was one saying

"this was the coolest video i've ever seen on youtube for several reasons.
1. Jeff "The Hammer" Feagles is in it.
2. Terrell Suggs on the Vikings? Whatttttt
3. Really tight commentary
4. Crazy azz glitch yo!"

There's the Hammer.

1 comment: