Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Couples Discount Review

*SPOILERS*


  • We are HURTLING towards the end. :(
  • I figure this because there was no cold open. I guess they need to keep the plot flowing. Can't waste anytime...
  • I know this sounds weird, but when Jim and Pam argue, I actually smile. I smile because this needed to happen for them, especially in the final season. It was necessary. It's not because it's not difficult to watch, but because it IS difficult to watch.
  • Wouldn't it have been cool to see Andy come back as Pretend Dwight? Would've been neat. And confusing.
  • Dwight's impression of Andy was quite spot on. Especially with the ring ding da doo. I loved it.
  • Chunky lemon milk.
  • I wish Stanley was talking to Nellie instead of Phyllis when he said he was sick of her.
  • Nellie: "Clark, you will be my fake boyfriend so I can get the discount." Clark: "That's what I do." The first Clark line I actually have laughed it. Not Nellie's line because screw her.
  • I'm glad Nellie can't even be in a pretend relationship. If she even gets ONE SECOND of air time during the finale, it will not be good. Well, it will be good, but not because of her. She is the anti-Christ.
  • Wow, this is an all-out Catherine Tate hate fest. Catherine Hate fest? I'm sorry. Back to the episode review.
  • Who knows where that came from with Darryl and Oscar, but pretty humorous.
  • Ah, yes, finally. The return of Nard Dog!
  • Oh, it's the return of jerk Andy from the second half of season three. I miss the awesome and fun Andy. Maybe he'll be back.
  • Wow, I cannot believe Andy lost the Scranton White Pages. That is just. Wow.
  • I did like Jan's reaction to hearing Andy though.
  • Since Dunder Mifflin lost the White Pages, I wonder what that means for the company. Are we coming back to season one with, uh oh, downsizing?
  • Hahahahaha, Pete stopping Meredith. Oh my god. That was so amazing. "Seriously. Why does no one stop her?"
  • What did Jim give Pam as a gift for Valentine's Day?
  • Warehouse was on fire, Dunder Mifflin now sells balloons, Kathy Ireland is their spokeswoman. Lots happened in the three months that Andy was gone.
  • Oh, Kevin makes beautiful music.
  • Andy is definitely Michael when he came back from Sandals.
  • Andy and Erin disintegrated. I guess he just took her for granted. They had a lot of nice moments, but you know. Weird how he'd rather be with her and her not love him than break up.
  • But they broke up anyway. And she kissed Pete. And David Wallace heard about the three months. Asta la vista, Andy! Too bad. Nard Dog's gonna be fired ain't he?
  • It seems that Brian is not a potential love interest for Pam, but rather, a catalyst to make Jim and Pam realize what's going on. Hence, when he told them about the divorce with whoever Alyssa is and the fighting and such. Jim was distraught when he learned that Pam confided in Brian and then left the detail out when telling Jim about all that transpired. He didn't want to fight, so he was going to leave Valentine's Day early, but Pam would rather be with him and fight than not be with him at all. "Put you dukes up, Beesly." Ah, yes.
  • HOUR LONG EPISODE NEXT WEEK. YES!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely had its funny and sad moments. Jerk Andy is not good, bleh. And I would be happy to never see Brian again!

    ReplyDelete