Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Moving On Review

*SPOILERS*


  • Oh my god. I struggled with this episode. More on that later.
  • David Wallace was quite angry. I'm surprised that he did not fire Andy, but I can understand why. Thin ice, though.
  • Andy seemed a lot like Michael in their way of dealing with David Wallace.
  • I don't know why, but some of the scenes when people cry are some of the funniest. Like Dwight in the Dinner Party or Andy in Moving On.
  • I wonder if the Michael Scott Paper Company was on Pam's resume.
  • Stanley's getting weird in this final season. Maybe he's just generally happier without Michael. I still love him.
  • When Pam, Dwight and Angela all left and Andy struggled to get them back, but they brought up the boat trip, you can just tell he's not happy there. Even though Wallace spared him, I don't think Andy's around for long.
  • Andy is really hard to watch, though. I like happier, peppy, kind Andy more.
  • Darryl, Clark, Kevin, Toby, Plop. And that set the stage for some funny reactions from Pete. Aka, Plop.
  • "Team Halpert, okay? You're gonna crush it." Ah, yes. Like Pam says later on, "Quick on your feet. I remember you." I remember that Jim, too. Hope he comes back.
  • Andy did stop himself when he was saying that he was going to fire Pete and Erin. Potential that he still has kind Andy in there somewhere?
  • Gotta love that Mark manager guy. "Don't let Jamie Foxx kill me. DJANGOOOOO!" and "They call me Marky Mark because we are one funky bunch!" Greg Odenkirk did a SPOT-ON Michael Scott impression. That was, honestly, one of the best parts of the episode.
  • Plus, Pam actually mentioned Michael Scott! First Michael mention since Season 8, Episode 1. Finally! I miss Michael. "Oh my god. He's Michael Scott."
  • "My whole life is a booger bubble."
  • The whole thing with Aunt Shirley is just hilarious. Angela is awesome. Dwight is in old form. I love the Schrute family.
  • George Howard Skub. We finally know who the Scranton Strangler is. Or is it Skub?
  • That moment when Pete says, "is it?" I immediately sat up straighter and watched intently as I knew what was happening. Yes. It was the return of Gabe. I gasped loudly.
  • Love Gabe's desk.
  • Hahaha, I love how Toby was strangled. Second time in a neck brace on the show for Flenderson. I was hoping the Strangler would be Devon from season two or Gabe, himself. Ah, well. Big lead-up for Toby getting strangled. What can you do? Yes, it was Skub.
  • "Prettiest girl gets the stink sack!"
  • Dwight, you do not have 80 or 90 years left. Or do you? Are you Kenneth's German counterpart?
  • "We have spent too much of our lives ignoring the fact that we are meant to be together." Dwight sums up his relationship with Angela perfectly. They do belong together. We'll see how it plays out.
  • Gabe is the squawk of an ugly pelican.
  • Pam and Jim rediscovered what they once were at that dinner. Then, it just sinks when Pam likes their life in Scranton and Jim has started a business in Philly. We can assume that the fact that in season three, Jim chose Pam over New York to come up again. The only question is this. Will Pam choose Jim over Scranton or will Jim choose Pam over Philadelphia? Guess we'll find out.
  • Didn't understand Oscar's sit-up thing.
  • I DO UNDERSTAND THAT LAST PART! I was shaking, shivering, sweating and struggling after I saw that. It's just so very surreal. The beginning of the end is what that symbolizes. The Office: An American Workplace. It's far from average. I knew it would happen, but can't believe it. Wow. That was so awesome. I think I'm the only one who cares though. No one else really expressed an interest.
  • WHY IS THERE NO NEW OFFICE NEXT WEEK? I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE 28TH, AUGH!

1 comment:

  1. Was an interesting hour, that's for sure! I am hoping for good things for Jim and Pam. And even Dwight and Angela. And I am also NOT liking mean Andy!

    ReplyDelete