Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Where Did They Lose Their Way?

I used to love the Kid's Choice Awards, but somewhere along the way, things changed and it's just not right anymore. However, they are doing it again in 2013 with Josh Duhamel hosting. You can vote at the Nickelodeon website. Notice that Tebow is once again nominated for Favorite Male Athlete. If this was any other athlete, I'd probably be infuriated, a la Shaun White or Alex Rodriguez because they don't do anything, but get nominated. (B-t-dubs, White is nominated. Why?) This past season, Tebow didn't do much, but got nominated. I'm not complaining though, because A: he won it last year and B: he's Tim Tebow. Yep. I took a Kid's Choice Awards post and turned it into Tim Tebow. You know how I be.

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to watch? I remember you and your sister looking forward to this award show!

    ReplyDelete