Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tebow & Mesko

I know this is a bit late, but I have a huge queue of topics to post at. I just cracked August. There's 156 things queued up right now and something I bookmark today might not make it around until December or January or who knows!? Anyway, the two most devastating final roster cuts were Tim Tebow and Zoltan Mesko. Obviously I wanted Tebow to stay on the roster. Had Belichick given him a chance, I think he'd be a dynamic improvement to the offense. A fine addition he was when he was there. Don't give up, Tebow! As for Mesko, he's interacted with me on Twitter and he's a down-to-earth, fun, grateful, athletic guy. Not much room for two punters, though, and Ryan Allen just out-dueled Mesko, who has since joined Pittsburgh. Gotta support the team anyhow, though!

1 comment: