Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, February 24, 2014

A Quick Interview with Zooey Deschanel and Mindy Kaling

The Hollywood Reporter has an article (which can be read here) featuring a quick sit-down conversation with two of the funniest people to ever live, Mindy Kaling and Zooey Deschanel. They talked about their favorite actors and starring in their own shows. Here is my favorite quote which is a treasure. to me.

Deschanel: “Watching 30 Rock was what made me want to get into TV, because I watched that show and I thought, 'God, that actually looks like fun.' I watched that show and I just thought how great TV comedy could be at its apex. Now there are so many great shows, it’s amazing."

There are also snippets from Joel McHale and Chelsea Peretti in the article. Good stuff!


1 comment: