Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Farewell, Disney Store

Don't worry, the Disney Store, in general, is not going anyway, just the one close to home closed. The Solomon Pond Mall's Disney Store closed its doors on January 21 after many many years as a successful enterprise. This is greatly unfortunate and quite sad as another aspect of my childhood comes to a close. Every time my family and I would go to the mall, I'd look forward to visiting the Disney Store more than anything else. I can't remember really buying anything, but the atmosphere was unparalleled. The carpet, the screen at the far end of the store, the statuettes in the ceiling. It was perfect and I will miss it so.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, was a fun place to spend a little time. Sad that it is gone now. :(

    ReplyDelete