Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!



A great tradition is it not? Ever since like 1931 or somethin like that. Year in and year out I've watched the Macy's Parade and Dancing with the Stars finale in Florida. But since we went in October..I'm gonna expirience the autumn side of thanksgiving. It's been raining so I don't know about football but I'm hoping. I picked the Packers to beat the Lions ya know! But I'm ramblin so: Here Ya Go! (A few years back on aim I saw a video about how they make the balloons but I couldn't find it so sorry. ):)



Check the site out here: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Try the slide puzzle for a challenge! I accomplished it! If you do to comment!

Check out their store too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Parade! Hope to catch it tomorrow morning, and have the DVR set... just in case!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete