Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, January 14, 2011

List of Things I....

Hate and Love! I did this once before and now it's back again! Here are the Top 7 Things I Hate and the Top 7 Things I Love:

Hate-

7. Robinson Cano
6. Monday mornings
5. People who have no respect or knowledge for you or that you're there at amusement parks
4. Stupid drivers (I get nervous)
3. Outside the Lines on ESPN
2. Getting out of a nice hot shower only to find cold air greeting you
1. Mady Gosselin


Love-

7. Rondo's layups
6. Movie trailers and posters
5. Basketball practices and runs
4. The moment your food comes to the table at a restaurant
3. When Brer Bear gets caught in the rope on Splash Mountain
2. Opening stockings on Christmas morning
1. Macy's commercials

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff to love & the other stuff, just forget about it! :)

    ReplyDelete